About Midland Trust Company
Mon: 8 AM - 5 PM
Tue: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wed: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thu: 8 AM - 5 PM
Fri: 8 AM - 5 PM
225 West Washington St.
Chicago, IL 60606
Our office is located in Chicago’s West Loop, within a few blocks of Metra and CTA stations as well as Daley Center, Cook County Administration and Dirksen Federal buildings. Parking garages are conveniently located on the north and south sides of Washington Street, between Franklin and Wells.
Our Mission in Chicago
Midland Trust Company is a full-service trust company offering both trust and estate administration, as well as customized investment management. We specialize in administering guardianships and special needs trusts. Our Chicago team of nearly 20 accomplished, credentialed professionals is committed to providing prompt and personalized service. Multilingual staff is also available for support.
Special Needs Trust Administration
Partner to protect your client's current or future public benefits.
Work together to preserve and protect your client’s assets.
Fiduciary expertise to preserve and protect your wealth and assets.
Specialized investment guidance that focuses on real returns.
Meet the Chicago Leadership Team
Connect on LinkedIn
Stay up to date on key industry updates and news.
Our Information Center
Find all the trust materials you need in one place.
Affiliations, Memberships and More
- DuPage County Trust and Estates Council
- Kane County Bar – Estate, Probate & Elder Law
- Northwest Suburban Estate Planning Council
- Greater North Shore Estate & Financial Planning Council
- South Suburban Estate Planning Council
- Lake County Bar Association – Trust and Estates
- Chicago Estate Planning Council (CEPC)
- Illinois State Bar Association – Trust and Estates Section Councils
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA)
- National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Special Needs Alliance (SNA)
- Academy of Special Needs Planners (ASNP)
- Nordic Law Club of Chicago
- Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) – Estate Planning, Elder Law, Special Needs
- Community Support Services, Inc. – West Suburbs
- March of Dimes
- Lawyers Lend-A-Hand to Youth
- Race Judicata – Chicago Volunteer Legal Services