Our Estate Administration Services
At Midland Trust Company, we specialize in estate administration services. We are skilled in working directly with families and beneficiaries or their attorneys and advisors in order to find the best and appropriate solution for their needs. When you appoint Midland to be your executor or personal representative, a professional team of specialists will apply skill, sensitivity, and discretion in helping you plan for the disposition of your assets and the settlement of your estate through the following services:
- Probate your will: If it's necessary to go through the probate process, your team at Midland Trust Company can serve as an executor/administrator.
- Collect assets and information: We'll work through all the details to manage the grantor's estate properly.
- Determine debts and claims against the estate: We’ll investigate and pay when appropriate any debts or claims against the decedent.
- Analyze and resolve time-consuming and complex tax issues: We have the expertise and partnerships with other professionals to work through complicated tax issues.
- Manage all elements of the estate, including investments: Collect and monitor appropriate investments.
- Determine and arrange payment of all taxes: We will determine and discharge all tax liabilities of the decedent.
- Distribute the estate: When appropriate, we'll distribute the assets to the beneficiaries as required. If you have other requests that aren't part of this list, talk with us. We’re here to help.