Midland Names Jayne Hladio as Wealth Management President
EFFINGHAM, ILLINOIS – June 2, 2022 – Midland States Bank is excited to announce Jayne Hladio has joined as President of Midland Wealth Management.
“We welcome Jayne and are confident that her impressive financial services background with proven results, paired with her award-winning leadership skills, will continue to enhance our clients' experiences," commented Jeffrey Mefford, President of Midland States Bank.
As Midland Wealth Management President, Hladio will oversee the group of over 90 professionals and provide strategic leadership, planning, and executive management to achieve the group’s overall objectives. Midland’s wealth service offerings include Investment and Advisory, Trust Administration, and Retirement Plans.
Hladio’s background boasts over 25 years of significant financial services experiences with accomplishments in digital program implementation, accelerated investment revenue, and business model transformation. Her prior roles include SVP for U.S. Bank’s National Wealth Management Group, SVP and Director of Consumer, Investment, and Business Banking for Charter One Bank, and SVP New Market & De Novo Sales Strategy for Fifth Third Bank.
Hladio has been recognized and awarded for her leadership including:
- TEMPO Milwaukee Executive Women Board Chairperson
- Milwaukee Business Journal’s Wisconsin’s Power Broker – Leadership Influence
- TEMPO Milwaukee Mentor of the Year
- U.S. Bank’s Teamwork at its Best
- Wisconsin Minority Supplier Diversity Council’s Executive Star of Influence
- Community Connections Network’s Urban Empowerment Award
- American Banker’s Most Powerful Women in Banking | Top Teams
- Milwaukee Business Journal’s Women of Influence
- Cleveland Crain’s Business’ 40 Under 40 Women
- Fifth Third Bank’s President’s Award (5 Time Recipient)
- Fifth Third Bank’s District & Regional Manager of the Year
- U.S. Bank’s CEO Teamwork Innovation Award
- Top 5 Finalist Chicago YWCA Female Business Leader of the Year
Hladio earned her MBA and Management Consulting Certification from Benedictine University, Bachelor of Arts in Finance from University of Northern Iowa. She will be the Bank’s first female President of Wealth Management.
About Midland States Bancorp, Inc.
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. is a community-based financial holding company headquartered in Effingham, Illinois, and is the sole shareholder of Midland States Bank. As of March 31, 2022, the Company had total assets of approximately $7.34 billion, and its Wealth Management Group had assets under administration of approximately $4.04 billion. Midland provides a full range of commercial and consumer banking products and services and business equipment financing, merchant credit card services, trust and investment management, insurance and financial planning services. For additional information, visit https://www.midlandsb.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/company/midland-states-bank.