Jayne Hladio, MBA
Senior Vice President, Midland Wealth Management President
Jayne serves as Senior Vice President of Midland States Bank and President of Midland Wealth Management. In her role, she leads over 90 professionals, providing strategic leadership, planning, and executive management to achieve the group’s overall objectives. Midland’s wealth service offerings include Investment and Advisory, Trust Administration, and Retirement Plans.
Jayne brings over 25 years of significant financial services experience with accomplishments in accelerated growth strategy, digital program implementation, accelerated investment revenue, and business model transformation. Her prior roles include SVP, National Wealth Management Group Executive, SVP, Director of Consumer, Investment, and Business Banking for one of the largest banking institutions in the U.S., and SVP, Regional Executive New Market & De Novo Sales Strategy for one of the largest midwestern consumer banks. Jayne’s earlier experiences in private banking, trust, and leadership development enabled knowledge across all lines of business. Her market experience includes 26 major metro areas in addition to previous community banking experience throughout her career.
Jayne earned her MBA and Management Consulting Certification from Benedictine University and Bachelor of Arts in Finance from University of Northern Iowa. She currently holds the FINRA Series 7 and SIE and previously held Series 6, 63, and insurance licenses.
Jayne’s community involvement includes TEMPO Milwaukee Executive Women Board Chairperson, Milwaukee Women Inc. Diversity Steering Committee, Discovery World Board Executive Comp Committee, American Heart Association Chairperson, United Way Leadership Cabinet member, Make a Difference – Wisconsin, Marquette Banking Advisory Board, and DePaul University MBA Advisor. She is active with American Banker’s ‘The Mentor Factor,’ Peak Performance and industry consulting panels, Junior Achievement, Youth Frontiers, and American Red Cross.
Awards and recognition include:
- Milwaukee Business Journal’s Wisconsin’s Power Broker – Leadership Influence
- TEMPO Milwaukee Mentor of the Year
- U.S. Bank’s Teamwork at its Best CEO award
- Wisconsin Minority Supplier Diversity Council’s Executive Star of Influence
- Community Connections Network’s Urban Empowerment Award
- American Banker’s Most Powerful Women in Banking | Top Teams
- Milwaukee Business Journal’s Women of Influence
- Cleveland Crain’s Business’ 40 Under 40 Women
- Fifth Third Bank’s President’s Award (5 Time Recipient)
- Fifth Third Bank’s District & Regional Manager of the Year
- U.S. Bank’s CEO Teamwork Innovation Award
- Top 5 Finalist Chicago YWCA Female Business Leader of the Year